San Francisco International Airport Shuttle Service
Super 8 is located 3 miles from the San Francisco International airport. We do provide free airport shuttle service to and from the airport. The shuttle service is outsourced to a company called Classic Shuttles. It is shared with five other hotels as shown on the photo. The shuttle drivers are not employees of the hotel. Gratitude to the drivers is at your discretion.
The shuttle times are from 4:00 AM in the morning until 12:00 AM(midnight). It goes every hour from the hotel starting at 4:00 AM. If you are at the airport and need shuttle to the hotel, you need to call us for pick up. Follow the instructions below for coming from the airport:
- After you claim your bags at the arrival level, look for “HOTEL SHUTTLE” sign.
- Follow the sign to the departure level.
- Once you go to departure level walk outside and cross the road to “HOTEL SHUTTLE” stop.
- Dial 51 from the courtesy phone located inside the “HOTEL SHUTTLE” booth.
- Once you call us we’ll send the shuttle to pick you up.
- Look for Classic Shuttle with Hotel Super 8 San Bruno on it.
Please note the shuttle does take between 20-40 minutes to pick you up after you call us. Also look for the shuttle shown on the photo. Please make sure you are at correct area. If you have doubts do not hesitate to ask information desk at the airport.
For more information about the Super 8 San Bruno Free Airport Shuttle Service, please call +1 650-624-0999.